Marshall Academy News
- 2015-2016 Registration Information (2/27/2015) - Registration for the 2015-2016 school year will begin on Monday, March 2, and continue through March 31. We will have a “Registration Open House” on Tuesday, March 3, from 4:00 until 7:00 in the evening, for you to come and register your student(s). We look forward to having a great registration for the upcoming year. […]
- The PTC Chili Supper (2/27/2015) - The PTC Chili Supper will be this Tuesday, March 3 in the cafeteria from 4:00-6:30 for dine-in or carry-out orders. This event will be held in conjunction with our Spring Open House and Registration.
- Butter Braid Orders (2/26/2015) - Do not forget Butter Braid orders, for all student athletes, are due Monday, March 2. Remember this is a fund raiser for the Booster Club.
- ACT Workshop (2/23/2015) - The ACT Workshop scheduled for Monday, February 23 has been rescheduled for next Wednesday, March 4 at 6:00. Participants will have two session next week – Monday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 4.
- DAR Citizen Award (2/22/2015) - Congratulations to Stephen Elgin for receiving the DAR Citizen Award from the Holly Springs Daughters of the American Revolution Organization.
- School Text Message System – Remind (2/20/2015) - Here are the instructions for joining the school’s text message system. Being a member allows you to recieve important updates and messages from the school. If you have not already joined please take a few minutes to do so.
- Varsity District Championships (2/15/2015) - Congratulations to both the Lady Patriots and Patriots for winning the District 1-A Championships. Girls All Tournament Team Members include – Blake Martin, Wesleyann Ray, Hailey McMinn, & Alexis McGreger. Boys All-Tournment Team Members include – Christian Compton, Cortez Love, Milek Riddle, Peyton Taylor, and Dakota Dailey.
- A Big Thank You (2/13/2015) - Thanks to everyone who made the Student Council’s fundraiser for a member of our MA family such a great success. With the help of some local patrons, we raised $2,300.00 for the cause. We appreciate your continued generosity and support.
- “Sock Hop” Fun (2/13/2015) - The Elementary Students had an exciting time at the annual “Sock Hop” sponsored by the PTC. Here are a few students dressed up in their favorite 50’s fashion. Ady James Laila Grace Clifton & Luci Tomlinson Gavin Coleman, Jack Whaley Smith, BrennanSmith, and Ian Robinson Ellie Livingston, Esme Cavender, Mrs. Billie Bailey, and Megan Tedder […]
- Little Dribblers (2/5/2015) - The Little Dribblers performed Friday, January 30 during the Marshall / Oak Hill game. Students in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade participated during the performance. Here are a few highlights.
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).