Marshall Academy News
- Football Jamboree at the University of Mississippi (8/20/2014) - For the second year the Marshall Academy Patriots participated in a Pre-Season Jamboree at Vaught Hemingway Stadium on the campus of Ole Miss. The Patriots defeated Faulkner 14 to 13 during their playing time.
- Back to School Breakfast (8/20/2014) - On Friday, August 15 the Marshall Academy PTC held their annual Back to School Breakfast for students, parents, and special guests in the cafeteria.
- Working Hard in the classroom (8/20/2014) - Sophomores working in the computer lab on a group project. Corteze Love working during Civics class. 3rd Grader Rosemond Barnett working on her class project. Sy Pearson working in Language Class. Mrs. Allred teaching to her class. 4th Grader Winston Fant working on his classroom assignment. 4th Grader Addison Potts working on her classroom assignment. […]
- Fun in Pre-K (8/20/2014) - Lucas rides Dino Ady plays matching game on the computer Cohen rides Dino Avery having fun in class Leo playing matching game
- 2014 Homecoming Court (8/14/2014) - Congratulations to the 2014-2015 homecoming maids: Sophomores – Blake Martin and Parker Stephenson Juniors – Lexi Crawford & Hallie Kazemba Seniors – Maura Jane Autry, MC Hutchens, and Wesleyann Ray. Homecoming will be held in conjunction with the West Memphis Christian game on Friday, September 19.
- “MA Night” (8/11/2014) - El Nopalito Mexican Restaurant will be hosting a “MA Night” on Monday, August 18 from 5:00pm to close. 10% of the proceeds from the evening will be donated to Marshall Academy’s Capital Campaign, Moving Forward, One Gift at a Time. Enjoy a great meal out before or after you “Meet the Patriots”.
- Back to School Breakfast (8/11/2014) - Don’t forget to join us Friday, August 15 at 7:00am in the school cafeteria for the PTC Back to School Breakfast. Door prizes, fellowship, food, and a devotion. A great way to end the first week of school!!
- 1st Day of School 2014-2015 (8/11/2014) - Students in grades 7th – 12th prepare for the day. Ms. Greer addressing the student body grades 7th – 12th on the first day of school Students are busy getting their class schedules Ready for 5th GradeReady for 1st Grade
- Marshall Academy 5K Run (7/23/2014) - The Marshall Academy Booster Club will be hosting a 5K Run/ Fun Walk on Saturday, October 11. The Race application and sponsor letter is located below. Please print a copy of each and come join us for a great day of fun. sponsor letter Race Document
- Elementary Academic Awards (6/24/2014) - Citizenship Award – Erin Burleson, Si Pearson, Cadence Wait, Rosamond Barnett, and Emma Michel. Not pictured JoleyAnn Valentine Presidential Academic Fitness – Erin Burleson 4th, 5th, and 5th Science Awards – Anushka Bhakta, Michealann Lemons, and Ellie Livingston. Lanie Valentine, Colton Shawver, Kaylee Patterson, Tanner Cook, Cassie Dougan, and Erin Burleson 4th, […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”
Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).