Marshall Academy News
- The Economics Class has a guest speaker (2/12/2016) - Mr. Phil Carver, an Independent Financial Advisor with Preferred Services, came to speak with the Senior Economics Class on Thursday, February 4. Mr. Carver shared information with the class about investing and avoiding credit card debt at an early age. The class studies Foundations in Personal Finance by Dave Ramsey.
- Wil Summerlin serves as a Page in the State Senate (2/12/2016) - Wil Summerlin, a Junior at Marshall Academy, had the honor of serving as a page in the Mississippi Legislature Februay 1-6 in Jackson, MS. Wil is pictured here with State Senator Bill Stone.
- Marshall Academy Daycare (2/8/2016) - Here is a sweet look into the Marshall Academy Daycare. We can take care of sleeping babies to busy toddlers. They are precious to us! Mack Shaffer enjoying a morning nap. Bailey Rose Whitehead enjoying some morning exercise. Corrine Woods playing on the slide. Boys hanging out together – Maddox Humphrey, CJ Gilmore, and Lucas Clancy […]
- North State AA Basketball Brackets (2/8/2016) -
- District 1-AA Basketball Champions (2/8/2016) - Congratulations to the Lady Patriots and the Patriots for winning the District 1-AA Titles this weekend. The Patriots will start North State Tournament Play Wednesday, Feb 10 at Winona Christian School. District 1-AA Varsity Girl Champions – (front row) Lexi Williams, Lanie Valentine, Lauren Harden, Audrey Poole, Alexis McGreger, Bryanna Miller, Blake Martin, Karah […]
- District 1-AA Basketball Awards (2/8/2016) - Girls = Honorable Mention- Haley McMinn and Erin Lomenick; All District – Bryanna Miller, Alexis McGreger, Audrey Poole, & Julia Nicholson; District 1-AA MVP Player – Blake Martin; District 1-AA Coach of the Year- Keith Taylor. Boys = Honorable Mention- Tyler Bolder & Eli Pearson; All District- Whitt Rodgers, Luke Hobson, Peyton Taylor,& Malik Riddle; […]
- Spanish I – La Familia Posters (2/5/2016) - Mrs. McKinney’s Spanish I students recently completed a poster project over their families, La familia. The students have been learning vocabulary to describe their family members in Spanish. They took their knowledge of this vocabulary and used necessary grammar to say things about their own families. Each student presented their poster to the class. (Front […]
- 3rd Grade enjoys Multiplication Sundaes Party (2/3/2016) - 3rd Grade celebrated their Multiplication Sundaes Party on Friday, January 29. Each student got to build their Sundaes depending upon how many sets of Multiplication facts they have learned. Learning the 0’s and 1’s earns them a bowl. Learning the 2’s earns them a napkin and spoon, 5’s and 10’s an ice-cream scoop, 3’s another […]
- 1st Grade learns about Mississippi (2/3/2016) - Mrs. Tice’s first graders have been studying a social studies unit about our home state of Mississippi. Each student completed a booklet outlining our state bird, flag, tree, flower, etc… Here are the students pictured with their booklets. (Front Row) Cash Simpson, Eli Lomenick, Maddie Shaw, Jenna Franklin, Aidan James, Peyton Curtis, and Emma Ragsdale, […]
- Act Workshop (2/2/2016) - Mrs. Webb is again offering a 6-session ACT prep course this semester at Marshall Academy. The class will begin on Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:00p.m. Because of spring break, etc. the class will be complete on April 11, 2016. Classes will meet for 1-1/2 hours, with the last two sessions being at least two […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).