Marshall Academy News
- Graduation – Class of 2016 (5/27/2016) - Marshall Academy held our 2016 Graduation Ceremony on Monday, May 16. The Class of 2016 was recognized for scholarships, other academic achievements and received their diplomas. Marshall Academy Alumni, Laura York Dearman, delivered the Commencement Address. The Marshall Academy Class of 2016 – Javarria Thomas, Hailey Huff, Hallie Kazemba, Emily Byard, & Shelby Hangey. Hannah […]
- Additional Academic Awards (5/27/2016) - Here are some additional Academic Awards given to several outstanding students. We are very proud of all our students for their hard work and another great school year. Zack Ross Memorial Leadership Award – Blake Martin and Whitt Rodgers MA Service Award Hallie Kazemba MA Outstanding Senior – Josh FeathersAmerican Legion Award – Grady Brooks and […]
- 6th Grade World’s Fair (5/19/2016) - he Marshall Academy 6th Grade held their annual World’s Fair on Monday, May 16. The students were responsible for choosing a country, completing a research notebook and story board. In addition, students had to prepare a food, display table, and dress in the style of their country. Special guests, students, and parents were allowed to […]
- 1st Grade AR Reward (5/19/2016) - AR Reward – Six 1st Grade students received a special treat from Mrs. Tice, lunch at Wendy’s, on Monday, May 16. These six students worked really hard this year on obtaining at least 40 Accelerated Reading points. This is a huge accomplishment for a 1st grade student. Congrats to Peyton Curtis, Ashton Valentine, Eli Lomenick, […]
- Mackey Rodgers Memorial Scholarship Recipient (5/16/2016) - Slater Knox, is this year’s recipient of the Mackey Rodgers Memorial Scholarship. Presented each year by the family of Mackey Rodgers in his memory. It is given to a MA student who represents all of the qualities that Mr. Mackey looked for in a young person. Character, integrity, leadership, academic achievement and a positive role […]
- Vespers (5/16/2016) - First Baptist Church in Holly Springs hosted the Class of 2016 Vesper ceremony. Dakota Milton, Youth Pastor at First Baptist, gave the charge to the Class of 2016 to go out and make a difference in the world as they begin this next chapter in their life. After the service a lovely reception was held […]
- Kindergarten Graduation (5/16/2016) - The Marshall Academy Kindergarten Class held their annual graduation ceremony on Friday, May 13 at 9:30 in the morning. The graduates presented a program for family and friends describing their time in Kindergarten. The 2016 Marshall Academy Kindergarten Graduates include: Sophia Anderson, Lucas Churchill, Hunter Holbrook, Oliver Latham, Cohen Lundine, Avery Sanders, Elijah Walts, and […]
- Academic Banquet (5/16/2016) - MA held their annual academic banquet Thursday, May 12 at First Baptist Church. Students were honored for their Academic and Volunteer achievements for the 2015-2016 school year. Senior Beta Club members Key Club Member, Will Allred, receiving his green cord. Seniors, Tyler Hardin and Josh Feathers receiving their red cords for blood donations Honor Graduates-Josh Feathers, […]
- Baseball Senior Night (5/6/2016) - On May 5, Marshall Academy honored our Senior Baseball Player, Luke Hobson. Luke Pitched and played Short Stop for the Patriots this year. He was named MVP for the Patriots & District 1-AA. The 2016 Patriot Baseball Team presented Luke with an engraved bat. Luke is the son of Mimi and Chris Hobson.
- 2nd Grade Performs Word Surgery (5/3/2016) - Mrs. Allred’s Second Grade Class had a fun time performing Word Surgery on contractions last Friday, April 29. Student’s dressed the part in gloves and masks. They also gathered tools such as scalpels (scissors), stitches (tape), and bandages (Band-Aids). Each team assisted each other during surgery. They cut off the letters they didn’t need and bandaged […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).