Marshall Academy News
- Patriot Baseball (4/24/2014) - The Patriots will host Delta Academy Friday, April 24 in the 2nd game of MAIS baseball playoffs. Game time is set for 5:00 PM. Come out and support Patriot Baseball. Admission is $6.00 per person including students.
- Calling All Cooks! (4/24/2014) - Marshall Academy is gathering recipes to be included in a cookbook which will be available to purchase in the fall. We have wonderful cooks in our MA family and we’re asking that you all share your recipes with us. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends are all welcome to submit recipes. We’d love to have […]
- Baseball Senior Night (4/18/2014) - The Senior Baseball Players and their Parents were honored after the playoff game against Greenville Christian April 18. (l to r) Cindy Herrington and Andrew; Perry and Amy Mask and Josh; Rachel Valentine and Chance Lykens; Jeff and Kelly Miller and Matt; Brian and Janie Langston and B.W.; Terry Jobe and Caleb Andrew Herrington, Josh Mask, […]
- Varsity Track District Meet (4/18/2014) - The Varsity Track Team had a great time at the District Track Meet on Wednesday, April 16. The Boys came in 2nd Place in the District. Pictured from l to r (Front Row) Si Pearson, Abby Sanders, Wesleyann Ray, Kat Moore, Peyton Stephenson, Sam Wilkins, Erin Lominick, Addison Hughes, Hannah Carpenter, Allison Cratin, and […]
- Class of 1984 Class Reunion (4/18/2014) - The Marshall Academy Class of 1984 will be having a 30 year class reunion on May 9 – 10. If you were a member of this class or know someone who was please contact : Bonita Anglin Mendenhall email@example.com or Jane Ann Mitchell Autry firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Jr. High District Track Meet (4/15/2014) - The Jr. High Track Teams had a great time at the Junior High District Track Meet last week. The boys walked away with the District Track Championship with a total of 94 points. Pictured (l to r) Ben Shaw, Whitt Rodgers, Wesley Bolden, Cordarius Thomas, Si Pearson, Tyler Bolden, Ryan McAlexander, Cortez Love, Coach Sam […]
- STAR Student and Teacher (4/12/2014) - Marshall Academy’s STAR Student Kristen Lusby and her STAR Teacher Jason Taylor attended the annual STAR Student-Teacher Achievement Program awards ceremony April 10, 2014 in Jackson, MS. Kristen received awards with 281 of the state’s top-scoring ACT students and were recognized by guest speakers including Governor Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Gov Tate Reeves, and the reigning […]
- Varsity Baseball Teams wins District 1-A Championship (4/12/2014) - The Varsity Baseball Team defeated Desoto School in two very close games Thursday, April 10 to win the District 1-A Championship. The team will begin North State Action this coming week. We are very proud of the team for their outstanding efforts and play this season. Front – Chance Lykens Middle – Juston Mask, Tyler […]
- Beta Club Inductions (4/9/2014) - Marshall Academy held their Beta Club Induction Ceremony on April 9. The Sr. Beta Club Officers talked about their roles and the importance of the leadership of the organization. New inductees were introduced and all members were recognized for their hard work and commitment to academic excellence. We are very proud of these outstanding students […]
- Spanish I works on Fashion Projects (4/9/2014) - To help the Spanish I students learn their vocabulary on la ropa (clothing) the students completed a Fashion Model Project. Students were required to select 5 articles of clothing or accessories to design for their models. They were given fabric samples and other supplies to help in their designs. The students worked very hard on […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”
Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).