Marshall Academy News
- Blake Martin signs with Blue Mountain (4/24/2017) - Congratulations to Marshall Academy Senior, Blake Martin. Blake signed with Blue Mountain College this morning, April 24 to play basketball for the Toppers. We are very proud of Blake for this great accomplishment and wish her the best of luck as she begins the next chapter in her life. Pictured (l to r front row) […]
- Beta Club Inductions (4/24/2017) - The Marshall Academy Chapter of the National Beta Club will induct 5 new Sr. Beta members on Thursday, April 27, in the school library at 9:15 am. families are invited to attend and celebrate their success.
- All-Sports Banquet (4/18/2017) - Please mark your calendars for – Sunday, May 7 @ 6:00 at Kirkwood Athletes at no charge and everyone else a cover charge of $7.00 to be paid at the door We will have different people bring desserts like we have in the past.
- All-MAIS Basketball (4/6/2017) - Congratulations to Blake Martin and Julia Nicholson for being selected to the All-MAIS AA Basketball Team. Blake was selected as the All-MAIS AA Player of the Year. We are very proud of these two young ladies for this great accomplishment.
- 3rd Grade learns the importance of saving money (4/5/2017) - On Friday, March 31 Mrs. Camurati’s 3rd Graders had two very special guests, Ryan Ladner and Isabel Fausto, from SecurTrust Federal Credit Union in Southaven, MS. Ryan and Isabel shared with the students the importance of saving money. Each student in the class received a coloring book and a piggy bank from the credit union. […]
- Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Marshall Academy Varsity Cheerleaders (3/31/2017) - Taylor Blaker Sydney Briscoe Alexis McGreger Abby Sanders Mary Neely Jones Erin Lomenick Lizzie Tollison Erin Burleson Melanie Cheesman Sonni McKinney Leah Tucker Laken Vanzant Kristy Wang
- Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Marshall Academy Junior High Cheerleaders (3/31/2017) - Lauren Harden Lexi Williams Michaelann Lemons Grace McCord Anna Griffin Tollison Addison Potts NaLisa Prak Ava Rodgers Alayna Tucker Joley Ann Valentine
- Tracy Rodgers Memorial Tournament (3/30/2017) - Marshall Academy hosted the Tracy Rodgers Memorial Tournament on Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11. The annual tournament at Marshall Academy pays tribute to Tracy Rodgers, a former student athlete who attended MA from 1969-1979. He was killed during his junior year (October 1979) in a tragic car accident.The tournament also pays tribute to […]
- Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year continues through March 31 (3/27/2017) - Registration for the 2017-2018 school year continues this week. Anyone who registers by March 31 receives a $100 credit on your account, and will be entered into a drawing for 1 free tuition. The drawing will take place Friday, March 31 at the end of the school day. Please register by 3:00 p.m. on Friday […]
- Blake Martin -America’s Homecoming Queen Miss Congeniality (3/27/2017) - Blake Martin, a senior at Marshall Academy, competed in the America’s Homecoming Queen Pageant in Jackson on Sunday, March 5. Blake, along with 20 other homecoming queens were selected during a preliminary judging round based on an application process. The 21 finalists competed on March 5 for the state title with a personal interview and […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).