Marshall Academy News
- Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year (2/27/2017) - Registration for the 2017-2018 school year will begin on Tuesday, February 28, at our Open House from 6:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. and continue through Friday, March 31. We are offering an EARLY REGISTRATION INCENTIVE again this year. Families who register by the March 31st deadline will receive a $100 tuition credit per child and […]
- Lady Patriots MAIS Class-AA STATE Champions (2/27/2017) - It was a great celebration in Winona February 25, 2017 when the Lady Patriots of Marshall Academy won the MAIS Class AA-State Championship against Lamar Christian School 50 to 28. The Lady Patriots will advance to the Overall MAIS Basketball Tournament at Mississippi College this week.
- Rotary Leadership Youth Conference (2/24/2017) - Congratulations to Boothe Gresham and Abby Sanders for being selected to attend the Rotary Youth Leadership Conference at Whispering Woods Hotel in Olive Branch this weekend. Each year around 100 delegates attend the conference where they associate with students from different locations and backgrounds, are exposed to a broad range of business and professional leaders, […]
- Scholarship Recipient (2/22/2017) - Bailey Blaker, a senior at Marshall Academy, was recently awarded the Horatio Alger Scholarship. This scholarship program assists high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives with determination and integrity. Bailey plans to attend the University of Mississippi in the fall.
- World History Project (2/21/2017) - The 10th Grade World History Students presented a project about World War I and the system of Trench War which developed during the Great War. Students choose to create dioramas, videos, or power point presentations about the subject of trench warfare.
- Darcie Gibson- DAR Good Citizen Award (2/21/2017) - Senior, Darcie Gibson, was awarded the DAR Good Citizen Award by the Holly Springs DAR Chapter on Saturday, February 18. This award recognizes a senior each year for dependability, service, leadership, and patriotism. Darcie exemplifies these qualities with her service at Marshall Academy, the community, and her church. She is pictured here with her mom, […]
- State AA Tournament Brackets (2/20/2017) -
- North-Half Champions (2/19/2017) - Congratulations to both the Patriot and Lady Patriot Basketball Teams. Both teams won the North AA Championships. They will advance to the State AA Tournament at Winona Christian Academy next week. Good luck! We are very proud of you! North Half All-Tournament – Blake Martin, Bryanna Miller, and Alexis McGreger Lady Patriots North AA Champions […]
- Tree Planting – 3rd Grade (2/16/2017) - Representatives from the MS State Extension Service made a presentation to the third grade class today about tree planting in Marshall County. As part of the program each student received his or her very own tree to plant. Third Grade students pictured with their trees include: (front row l to r) Sophie Allred, Gracie Rappa, […]
- 1st Grade Robots (2/16/2017) - Mrs. Tice’s 1st Grade Class, at Marshall Academy, is reading “My Robot” by Eve Bunting. Each of the students created their own Robot to use as they read the story about a boy and his robot who become friends. (Front) Avery Sanders and Izzy Willfong. (Back) Oliver Latham, Eli Walts, and Cohen Lundine.
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).