Marshall Academy News
- Operation Christmas Child Service Project (11/11/2014) - Let’s Get Started Packing Boxes The Marshall Academy Student Council will be sponsoring a Shoebox Drive from November 10-14 for Operation Christmas Child. Operation Christmas Child is a charitable organization that provides little shoeboxes of gifts to children in need around the world. Our goal is to pack 30 boxes. We are assigning each grade […]
- 3rd Grade Book Report Project (10/28/2014) - Mrs. Camurati’s 3rd Grade students recently completed a book report project. The students choose a book from the library to read and write a report. As part of their project the students also decorated the inside of a shoebox to represent the setting of the book. Front – Sydney Hoskins, Michael Williams, Abby Busby, Kaleigh […]
- 5th Grade Indian Dwelling (10/28/2014) - Mrs. Knox’s 5th Grade students recently completed their Indian Dwelling projects. The students are pictured above with their many great designs. Front – Walker Sanders, Michaelann Lemons, Ellie Livingston, Grace McCord, and Gracie Wilburn. Back – Ethan Browning, Ryan Curtis, John Chandler Strickland, Bo Martin, and Rusty Bolden.
- 3K-4K Fall Fun (10/27/2014) - The 3k-4k students have been having fun this Fall in the beautiful weather. Here are a few pictures of the class enjoying their time outside.
- District Champions (10/27/2014) - Both the Jr. High and Varsity Football Teams recently won the District 1-A Championships. We are very proud of the players, cheerleaders, and coaches. Jr. High District 1-A Champions Varsity District 1-A Champions
- Football Senior Night (10/27/2014) - Marshall Academy honored their Senior Cheerleaders, Football Players, and their parents during the last regular season home game. Here are a very highlights from the evening. Ki Jones, Jake, and Nancy Jones The Senior Captains for the game. Joe, Thomas & Lisa FaulkenberyCarrie, MC, and Larry Hutchens Craig, Dakota, and Bridgett Dailey Greg, Cheyenne, and Renee Bolden Shane, […]
- All-Star Athletes (10/27/2014) - Marshall Academy is very proud of our All-Star Athletes which represented our school in the MAIS All-Star Softball Game and Soccer Game. Mary Catherine Hutchens All-Star Soccer Maura Jane Autry & Kat Moore All-Star Softball
- 4th Grade Projects (10/27/2014) - Mrs. James 4th Grade has been busy working on several different projects. First the class researched facts about different States, and created a poster to display the research of their chosen state.Second the students wrote a Biography Book Report on a historical figure. The students dressed up as the person and presented the contents of their reports […]
- PTC Fall Festival (10/27/2014) - The PTC Fall Festival has arrived! Make plans to attend this exciting event next Tuesday, October 28, from 5:00 until 7:30. There will be countless activities to entertain kids of all ages including; a haunted house, costume contest, games, farmers market, cake walk, photo booth, and lots of yummy treats. Be sure to bring some […]
- Seussical the Musical Field Trip (10/6/2014) - The 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade enjoyed a great field trip to see Seussical the Musical at Blue Mountain College. The students were treated to a Senior performance from Marshall Academy Alumni Ciara Boyle.
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).