Marshall Academy News
- Change in the basketball schedule (12/6/2013) - The games with Lee(Ar) scheduled for tomorrow, December 7, starting at 2:00 have been postponed. They will not be played as scheduled due to the uncertainty of the winter weather in our area. We will let everyone know when they have been rescheduled. Also the basketball teams will not practice again until Monday, December 9. […]
- Dismisses School Early (12/6/2013) - Marshall Academy will dismiss school today, December 6, at 12:00 due to the threat of freezing rain moving into the area during the afternoon hours. No lunches will be served.
- Marshall Welcomes Two International Students (12/4/2013) - Marshall Academy welcomes two international student athletes from Australia, Johnny Crnogorac and Dominika Offner. The school began the process last spring to become a host sight for international students. The process has changed with the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security. A school must be approved by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program […]
- 15th Annual Read-a-Thon (12/4/2013) - Marshall Academy Hosted their 15th Annual Read-a-Thon Thursday, November 19. Eight volunteer readers, from the community, dropped by the school to share a book with our Pre-K – 6th Grade Students. Mr. Joe Lundine reading to his grandson’s pre-school class. Alumni, Amanda Childers, sharing a book with the 2nd graders. Mr. Eric Knox, parent, reading to his […]
- Football All-Stars (12/4/2013) - We are proud to announce that Josh Mask and Andrew Herrington have been selected to play in the MAIS All-Star game this Friday, December 6 at 4:00 at Mississippi College. We are very proud of these two young men and wish them the best of luck as they represent Marshall Academy.
- Christmas Formal T-Shirt (12/3/2013) - Christmas Formal T-Shirt “The Snowball” Long Sleeve / Dark Grey T-shirt $18.00 Student’s Name ______________________________ Grade ______________________________ Quantity Cost Youth Small _______ ____ Youth Medium _______ ____ Youth Large _______ _____ Adult Small ________ _____ Adult Medium ________ ______ Adult Large […]
- State-A Football Championship Highlights (12/1/2013) - Even though the scoreboard did not say we were the champions our boys played with honor, integrity, and pride as true champions do. We have a lot to be proud of this football and school year. WE ARE MARSHALL!!
- Fall Sports Banquet (12/1/2013) - The sports boosters has finalized plans for our fall athletic banquet. Our banquet will be held Thursday December 12th 2013 in the Frank Swords Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. This will be a dessert with beverage only awards banquet for student athletes in the following sports. Girls softball, soccer, cheer, cross country and football. This will also be a […]
- Santa Store (12/1/2013) - Don’t forget the Marshall Academy Santa Store will be open this week Dec 2-6 daily for our students to visit and shop for love ones. Remind your child to get their shopping list together and bring their money.
- Reserved Blue Seats for Basketball Season (11/18/2013) - Reserved seating in the gym (Blue Seats) are on sale. If you want to purchase a “Reserved Seat” for the Basketball season, $50.00 per seat, please call or text LuAnn Gibson at 662-544-0369. If you had a seat last year you have first choice of that seat this year. You have untilNovember 25th to reserve your current […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”
Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).