Marshall Academy News
- Varsity Sports Banquet (4/16/2015) - The Varisty Sports Banquet has been rescheduled for Sunday, May 3 at 5:00 at the Oak Palace.
- Changes in Various Schedules (4/16/2015) - We have had several changes in various schedules because of the weather this week – no baseball on Thursday, April 16; Jr High District Track at Lee (MS) Thursday, April 16; Varsity District Track Monday, April 20; Varsity Sports Banquet rescheduled for Sunday, May 3 at the Oak Palace at 5:00; Varsity Baseball Tuesday, April […]
- Grandparents Day (4/13/2015) - Remember Grandparents Day, for students in grades Pre-K to 6th, is next Thursday, April 23 and we need reservation forms turned in by Tuesday, April 14. Name Tags and a Picture Badge (of the grandchildren) need to be made in advance for our special guests. Thanks!
- Beco comes to visit (4/10/2015) - The Elementary students enjoyed seeing Beco the Magician perform his famous magic tricks on Thursday, April 9. Beco allowed several of the students to assist him during a few of the magic illusions. Emma Michel & Noah Robinson Abby Busby & Lowry Strickland Tate Lynn
- Blood Drive (4/7/2015) - Marshall Academy partnered once again with Mississippi Blood Services for our annual spring blood drive. We are very thankful to all our students, parents, and friends that came to campus and donated blood. MS Blood Services collected 32 units of blood Tuesday at our Blood Drive. Senior Devin McGreger helped to save several lives when […]
- Wildlife Show (4/7/2015) - The elementary students at Marshall Academy enjoyed an entertaining and educational wildlife program by Bob Tater from the Natural History Educational Company of the Mid-South. Mr. Bob showed and educated the students about many different animals including a Fruit Bat named Arnold, an Eurasian Eagle Owl named Elliot, and a Parrot named Rainbow.
- Science Fair Winners (3/31/2015) - Marshall Academy held their recent science fair on March 4. Every science student in grades 7th-12th participated in the event. Many outstanding projects received a white, red, or blue ribbon in the different categories of Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, Plant Science, Microbiology, and Engineering. High School Winners – Wesleyann Ray, […]
- Walkathon Rescheduled (3/27/2015) - Due to the expected cold temperatures and rain for tomorrow morning, Saturday, March 28, the PTC Walkathon has been rescheduled for May 1st. The event will be held in conjunction with the Spring Festival. The walkathon will start after school and continue through the evening. So, this gives us more time to collect sponsors and […]
- Mississippi Senate Resolution (3/20/2015) - The Marshall Academy Overall MAIS Basketball Champions were honored on Wednesday, March 18 by the Mississippi Senate with a Legislative Resolution. The presentation was made on the State Senate Floor by Senator Bill Stone. He recognized the team for their outstanding accomplishments.
- 7th Grade Field Trip to Jackson (3/19/2015) - The 7th Grade Mississippi Studies students recently spent the day in our state’s capital visiting the Capitol Building, Eudora Welty’s house, and the Old Capitol Museum. The students got to spend time with Senator Bill Stone, Representative Steve Massengill, and Representative John Faulkner.
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).