Marshall Academy News
- Patriot Spirit Wear (8/13/2015) - OrderForm The Marshall Academy Spirit Store will be selling new Patriot Spirit Wear for the 2015-2016 school year. Below you will find an order form for the new fall designs, colors, and styles. Please return the order form along with payment to Coach Susan Rodgers. Thanks for all your support! Show your Patriot Pride!
- 1st Day of School (8/10/2015) - The Students at Marshall Academy arrived for the first day of the new school year on Monday, August 10. Students were excited to see their friends, talk about how great their summer vacation was, and meet their new teachers. We are looking forward to a great 2015-2016 school year.
- Fish Fry Monday, August 17 (8/6/2015) - The Marshall Academy Booster Club will be hosting a fish fry on Monday, August 17 from 5:00-6:30pm, before Meet the Patriots. Fish plates will be $12 for fish and all the fixin’s(slaw, hush puppies, fries, dessert, & tea). Jeff Rhea will be preparing the fish, and we are in need of volunteers to help Jeff […]
- Elementary Awards Day (6/17/2015) - The 1st Grade – 6th Grade Students were recognized by their teachers on May 21 for their outstanding achievements in the classroom for the 2014-2015 school year. 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade – Winston Fant(4th Grade Extra Effort Language Arts), Jack Whaley Smith(4th Grade High Average Language Arts), John Chandler Strickland(5th Grade Extra […]
- 6th Grade World’s Fair (6/17/2015) - Mrs. Massey’s 6th Grade Class held their World’s Fair on Thursday, May 14. Each of the students did a great job displaying, explaining, and reporting on their selected countrySi Pearson (Italy), Slater Knox(Taiwan), Kaylee Patterson (Costa Rica), Lanie Valentine (Greece), Olivia Sorrell (Peru), Lauren Harden (France), Kaede Carpenter (Madagascar), Lexi Williams (Germany), Heidi Pasco (England), […]
- High School Academic Awards (6/13/2015) - Marshall Academy held their High School Academic Awards Night on Thursday, May 14. Josh Feathers- Woodmen of the World William Whisenant – Bausch and Lomb Science Award Prudential Spirit of Community Awards – Caitlyn Brooks & Cheyenne Bolden (second row) William Whisenant & Kat Moore HOBY Leadership Participants – Boyce […]
- Elementary District Art Winners (6/13/2015) - Many of our creative and talented Elementary Students were selected by the MAIS District 1-East as District Classroom Art Winners. 1st Grade – Kaitlin Tedder, Laila Grace Carpenter, & Sophie Allred. 2nd Grade – Hayden Lundine & Brody McCord. 3rd Grade – Abby Busby, Aaron Smitherman, Kaleigh Carrington, Eli Roland, and Lowry Strickland. 4th Grade […]
- Walter Utley Memorial Golf Tournament (6/4/2015) - The Walter Utley Memorial Golf Tournament, benefiting Marshall Academy’s Capital Campaign Moving Forward One Gift at a Time, will be held Friday, June 19 at Kirkwood National Golf Club. A Four man scramble $400, Shotgun Time at 1:00, and hole sponsorships available for $125. Below are the applications. Walter Utley Memorial Golf Tournament Entry form […]
- Accelerated Reader Reward Trip (5/19/2015) - 60 students in 1st-7th Grades enjoyed a day at the ball park while taking in a Red Birds Game as a reward for excelling in the Accelerated Reader Program
- Frank Swords Gymnasium (5/18/2015) - Marshall Academy is excited to unveil the new sign honoring Mr. Frank Swords and all his years of service to our school. We were happy to have the Swords family present today (l to r) Josh Mask, Juston Mask, Bryan Settle, Leslie Swords Settle, Audrey Settle, Vicki Swords, Amy and Perry Mask to mark this […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).