Marshall Academy News
- 2nd Grade Science Experiment Time (1/12/2017) - Mrs. Allred and her second grade students enjoyed a creative learning technique on the 3 states of matter. The class used Jello to learn about how a solid(the jello powder), uses a gas(hot water & steam), to change to a liquid(the jello dissolved), and changes back to a solid. The great part about this experiment […]
- Marshall Academy New T-Shirt Designs (1/12/2017) - Here are the pictures for the new Marshall Academy T-Shirt Designs – Marshall Coordinates and Circle Patriots. All are comfort color t-shirts: white, blossom, and chambray. Available in long sleeve ($28) and short sleeve ($24). Deadline to order is Friday, January 20.
- Basketball Games Rescheduled (1/12/2017) - Today’s games (January 12) with Columbus Christian have been rescheduled due to a medical emergency with their coach. The games will be played on Saturday, January 21 starting at 3:00, following the home Pee-Wee Basketball Tournament.
- Gibson receives All-MAIS recognition (1/11/2017) - Congratulations to Darcie Gibson, a senior at Marshall Academy. She was named to the All-MAIS Fast-Pitch Softball Team by the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools. Darcie has been a starting pitcher for the Patriots since sixth grade and signed a softball scholarship with Northeast Mississippi Community College. We are very proud of Darcie for her […]
- Basketball Schedule Change (1/10/2017) - Friday, January 13 we will play Lee(AR) at home starting at 3:30 with our Jr High Girls B Team. We will travel to Lee(AR) on Friday, January 20 with games starting at 4:00. Please take note of this change!!!
- 5th Grade Raises Most Money for Service Project (1/9/2017) - The Fifth Grade Class raised the most money for Project Lifesaver thru the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department. The Marshall Academy Anchor Club sold Christmas Tree ornaments in order to help raise money to purchase a Lifesaver Bracelet. The Bracelets are issued to Marshall County residents with cognitive disorders to help in search and rescue if […]
- Pee-Wee Basketball Tournament (1/5/2017) - Marshall Academy will host a Pee-Wee Basketball Tournament on Saturday, January 21. Times and games will be posted when available.
- Inclement Weather Procedures (1/5/2017) - If we experience weather conditions overnight that require us to suspend classes, we will issue a “remind” text message to all those enrolled in the program. We will also post the closing on the school website (www.marshallacademy.com), and report it to local TV stations, WREG (channel 3) and WMC (channel 5). If you have not […]
- Lady Patriots win Zack Ross Memorial Christmas Tournament (1/4/2017) - The Zack Ross Memorial Christmas Tournament was held at Marshall Academy on Thursday, December 29 and Friday, December 30. Teams from around the area traveled to Marshall Academy, including: Potts Camp, Tupelo Christian School, H.W. Byers, Rossville Christian Academy, and Fayette Academy, to play in the two day tournament. The Lady Patriots of Marshall Academy […]
- 1997 State Championship Team Honored (1/4/2017) - Friday, December 30, 2016 the 1997 Lady Patriots State Championship Team was recognized during half-time of the Marshall Academy / Potts Camp Game. Members in attendance included:(l to r) Catherine Owen Mirante, Jorja Hill Hurdle, Tori Bryant, and Megan Teel Stanton. Other team members unable to attend included: Anne Buchanan, Bea McCrosky, Miranda Fitch, Rachel […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).