Marshall Academy News
- “The Secret of Snowflake County” (12/6/2016) - The Elementary students & teachers presented the “Secret of Snowflake County” Monday, December 5. The play was a great success and reminded everyone about the true meaning of Christmas. The students did an outstanding job!!
- Elementary Christmas Play (11/30/2016) - The MA Elementary students and teachers have been practicing hard for our annual Elementary Christmas Play. Mark your calendars for this special event, Monday, December 5 at 6:00 in the Frank Swords Gymnasium. Afterwards, family and friends will have time to meet with teachers in the classrooms and preview items in the Santa Store that […]
- Classes Dismissed Friday, December 2 (11/29/2016) - Please remember students will be dismissed from classes on Friday, December 2, to enable faculty members to attend the MAIS teacher’s meeting in Jackson.
- Darcie Gibson signs with Northeast Mississippi Community College (11/18/2016) - Congratulations to Senior, Darcie Gibson. Darcie signed with Northeast Community College today to play Softball starting in the Fall of 2017. Darcie was the leading pitcher for the Lady Patriots softball team the past three seasons. She has been involved with the Marshall Softball program since the 2nd Grade. We are very proud of Darcie […]
- Thanksgiving Feast (11/18/2016) - The Pre-K and Kindergarten Classes enjoyed a Thanksgiving Feast together on Friday, November 18.
- Teddy Bear Story Book Time (11/18/2016) - The Kindergarten and Pre-K Classes enjoyed Teddy Bear Story Book Time with Elementary Librarian Sarah Power this week. The students brought in their favorite teddy bear from home or if they forgot Ms Power shared one of her Teddy Bears. Ms Power also shared her favorite Teddy Bear stories with the students.
- Operation Christmas Child (11/18/2016) - The Marshall Academy Key Club and Student Council packed over 90 shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child this week. The Student Council sponsored a school wide drive for goods in order to pack and deliver boxes during National Collection Week. Members of the Key Club and Student Council delivered the boxes to Christ Episcopal Church […]
- District Spelling Bee Representatives (11/15/2016) - We want to congratulate our Marshall Academy MAIS District 1-East Spelling Bee representatives – Michael Williams (4th Place), Carly Martin (5th Place), and Alayna Tucker (3rd Place). These three students, along with other students throughout our District, competed in the MAIS District Spelling Bee on Thursday, November 10 at St. Andrews Methodist Church in Oxford. […]
- Annual PTC Raffle (11/10/2016) - It’s time for the Annual PTC Fall Raffle! For a donation of only $5.00, you will receive a chance to win a Lit Cooler valued at $400.00 with a Patriot logo and one other logo of your choice. All proceeds from the event will benefit school improvement projects. Be sure to purchase your tickets from […]
- MAIS Overall State Reading Fair (11/3/2016) - The MAIS Overall State Reading Fair was held in Brandon, MS on Tuesday, Nov 1st. Marshall Academy was represented by twenty students from 2nd – 6th Grade. Students shared their book through a storyboard and table display. The students were also required to dress in character and present their projects to the judges. At the […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).