Marshall Academy News
- School dismissing early on March 6 (3/5/2014) - Don’t forget classes will be dismissed tomorrow at 11:05 to begin Spring Break and allow for our teachers to attend a meeting in Batesville at North Delta School. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Spring Break!!!
- 3rd Grade Multiplication Sundae Party (2/28/2014) - Mrs. Camurati’s, third grade class recently had their Multiplication Reward Sundae Party. Students received a treat for their Sundae after each set of multiplication tables they memorized and passed a written timed test. Students were rewarded for their hard work on learning the multiplication facts 0 through 12. The students have been working hard all […]
- Jr. High Math Tournament Participants (2/28/2014) - These Marshall Academy Students participated in the 2014 Junior High Math Tournament sponsored by the Mississippi Council of Teachers of Mathematics(MCTM) at Northwest Mississippi Community College on February 28, (l to r) Burford McDowell, Corteze Love, Mary Neely Jones, and Maggie Livingston. Marshall Academy is very proud of the students and their accomplishments.
- District Spelling Bee Participants (2/28/2014) - These Marshall Academy students participated in the MAIS District Spelling Bee held at University United Methodist Church in Oxford. (L to R) Abby Sanders, Kelli Rhea, Si Pearson, Erin Burleson, and Marleigh Shoffner. The students competed against other students in our District from Oxford University School, Magnolia Heights, Kirk Academy, and North Delta School. Two […]
- Prom T-shirt Design and Order Form (2/26/2014) - Here is the Prom T-shirt design and order form. Orders are due next Wednesday, March 5. The cost per shirt is $20 and they will be those Comfort Color T-Shirts in Grape. Remember the youth sizes in comfort colors run a little small. Homecoming T-shirt order
- Registration for the 2014-2015 school year (2/26/2014) - Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will take place March 18-21 in the main lobby of the school located in the elementary building. The hours of operation will be from 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and from 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM on Friday. We will get started on Tuesday, […]
- Maura Autry chosen for the EPA Youth Leadership Program (2/21/2014) - Junior, Maura Autry was selected by the Northcentral Electric Power Association to attend the EPA Youth Leadership workshop February 26-28, 2014 in Jackson. At this workshop, students will study the finer aspects of leadership, enjoy a first-hand look at our state government in action, sharpen leadership skills, and hear presentations from government leaders, local business […]
- Sr. Beta Club Members attend convention (2/21/2014) - Some of the Sr. Beta Club members, and sponsor Mrs. Vicki Webb, attended the local Beta Club convention in Tupelo on Tuesday, February 18. At the convention they heard several guest speakers which spoke about leadership and “Not leaving a legacy, but living a legacy”. Pictured (l to r) Maury Jane Autry, Jake Jones, […]
- 4th Grade Biography Book Reports (2/19/2014) - The 4th Grade class at Marshall Academy is busy this week presenting their biography book reports. Here are a few of our famous characters from Wednesday’s presentations: Helen Keller (Cadence Wait), Princess Diana (Marleigh Shoffner), Anne Frank (Grace McCord), Johnny Appleseed (Rusty Bolden) and Martin Luther King Jr (John Chandler Strickland). Here is the other […]
- North State A Championship (2/16/2014) - The Varsity Boys Basketball Team takes first in the North State -A Tournament. Dakota Dailey, Cortez Love, Christian Compton, and Andrew Herrington were named to the North State -A All-Tournament Team. The Varsity Girls came in second during the North State – A Tournament. We are very proud of their accomplishments this season and wish […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”
Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).