Marshall Academy News
- Fall Beta Club Inductions (10/27/2016) - The new members of the Marshall Academy Jr and Sr Beta Club were inducted on Thursday, October 27, during our Fall ceremony. The Beta Club officers helped with the ceremony along with members from the Class of 2017. The theme for our fall induction was HARVEST – Honesty, Achievement, Responsibility, Vision, Enthusiasm, Sincerity, and Tolerance […]
- Mom’s Peprally (10/27/2016) - Marshall Academy held their annual Mom’s Pep Rally on Friday, October 21. All football and cheerleader moms were introduced. The Senior Moms and their children had a special recognition during the Pep-Rally. We appreciate all our Moms and how much they do for Marshall Academy.
- Wendy’s High School Heisman School Winners (10/26/2016) - Congratulations to Boyce McKinney and Blake Martin for being selected as Wendy’s High School Heisman School Winners for Marshall Academy. These two students are known for their commitment to excellence in the classroom, on the playing field, and in the community.Marshall Academy is excited and honored that a program like Wendy’s High School Heisman is […]
- State Play-off T-Shirts (10/26/2016) - Who is ready for play-offs? The Patriots will play Deer Creek School Friday night at 7:00 in the first round of the MAIS AA State Football Playoffs. We will be selling Play-off T-shirts starting Thursday to help our fans show their Patriot Pride. Gildan long sleeve $17. A limited number of shirts were ordered, so […]
- MA Reading Fair Winner (10/25/2016) - The MA Reading Fair was held Friday, Oct 21. Students in grade 2nd-6th shared their books through a storyboard and table display. The students were also required to dress in character and present their projects to the judges. We had many excellent presentations this year. Pictured here are our winners, which will advance to the […]
- Demonstration Speeches (10/17/2016) - The Marshall Academy Speech Class recently had to give their Demonstration Speeches to demonstrate a process and give the audience information while using a visual aids, or to show how to do something. Here are some of the students pictured giving their demonstration speeches- Cade Crouch making peanut butter fudge, Leo Yang how to write […]
- MAIS All-Star Players and Coach (10/13/2016) - Congratulations to Seniors Darcie Gibson and Blake Martin, and Coach Carlton Gibson for representing Marshall Academy on the MAIS All-Star Blue Softball Team Wednesday, October 12 in Brandon. We are very proud of these young ladies and our coach. An extra special congratulations goes to Darcie for being selected as MVP of the Blue All-Star team.
- Softball Senior Night (10/12/2016) - We were proud to honor our 5 Senior Softball Players and their families during the last regular season softball game – Hannah Carpenter daughter of Brandy and Kenneth Carpenter, Jordan Holt daughter of Angel and Jimmy Holt, Hailey McMinn daughter of Jennifer and Jody McMinn, Blake Martin daughter of Ginny and Steve Martin, and Darcie […]
- Homecoming Spirit Week (10/10/2016) - We had a great week of dress-up days during Spirit Week. Here are a few pictures from the week of – Manic Monday(Tie-Dye Day), Mathlete vs Athlete, Squad Day or Favorite TV Character Day, & Generation Day.
- Biology – Atom Project (9/6/2016) - he Biology Class completed an Atom project on Friday, September 2. Each student was required to create an atom model using different colors representing each of the 3 major subatomic particles(protons, electrons, and neutrons). The students presented their projects to the class.
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).