Marshall Academy News
- A meeting for Senior Parents (1/22/2015) - Representatives from NWCC will be on campus next Thursday, January 29, to assist our seniors with the completion of their financial aid applications and forms. Senior parents are invited to a session that evening at 6:00 in the high school library, at which time they will receive information about existing grants and financial programs offered […]
- PTC Upcoming Events (1/22/2015) - Two PTC events are upcoming in the next few weeks. Please mark your calendars: Donuts with Dad: January 30th at 7am in the cafeteria Sock Hop: February 13th (get those fifties outfits ready)
- 100th Day of School (1/22/2015) - Teachers and students had fun celebrating the 100th Day of School on January 22, 2015. The Pre-K and Kindergarten classes enjoyed dressing up like they were 100. The Kindergarten also released ballons into the air in celebration of the 100th Day of School. The 2nd grade enjoyed writing down 100 words they knew and also […]
- Financial Advisor talks to the Economics Class (1/21/2015) - Mr. Phil Carver, with Preferred Services Financial Group, came to talk with the Senior Class during their Economics Class. Mr Carver shared important information with the students about saving and investing money at an early age; avoiding credit card debt; saving for their first house; and investing in a Roth IRA versus a Traditional IRA. […]
- Pajama Day in Pre-K Class (1/21/2015) - Mrs. Butler’s Pre-K Class enjoyed wearing pajamas to school on Friday, January 16 as they finished up the week studying the letter P. (Front)Ady James, Oliver Latham, Lucas Churchill, Avery Sanders, and Rilynn Allison. (Back) Adam Garner, Cohen Lundine, and Leo Smith. The students also enjoyed playing with Play-Doh and eating popcorn to help […]
- Key Club Cupcake Sales (1/20/2015) - Once again the Marshall Academy Key Club will be selling Cupcakes every Friday until Spring Break. Cupcakes will sell for .25, and proceeds will be donated to Target House in Memphis. Students and teachers have been enjoying these delicious treats while helping to fund a great cause for over 10 years now. Here are a […]
- 2nd Grade learning & growing (1/15/2015) - Hayden Lundine teaches a vocabulary lesson to his fellow 2nd Graders. The 2nd Graders each planted a bulb in order to understand the needs and growth cycle of the bulb.
- Science Fair Scheduled for March 4 (1/13/2015) - All students in grades 7th-12th will once again be participating in the Marshall Academy Science Fair. The date for the annual event has been set for Wednesday, March 4. Students need to turn in their science fair project ideas to their teacher ASAP. Once again students will be required to create a Science Board Display […]
- Dailey becomes leading scorer (1/12/2015) - This past Saturday night Dakota Dailey eclipsed Traci Rodgers overall points record of 2,625 points to become Marshall Academy’s All-Time points leader with 2,626 points and counting. Dakota has helped to lead the Marshall Academy Patriots to 6 District Titles, 4 Northstate Titles, 3 State Titles, and 1 Overall Runner-up finish. Dakota is a senior and […]
- Pre-K Christmas Fun (1/12/2015) - Mrs. Butler’s Pre-K class had a great time during their Christmas Party. Rilynn Allison having fun at the party. Avery Sanders opening Christams Gifts. Cohen Lundine enjoying the refreshments.
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).