Marshall Academy News
- Walter Utley Memorial Golf Tournament (7/3/2014) - Marshall Academy is proud to announce The Walter Utley Memorial Golf Tournament Benefiting the Marshall Academy Capital Campaign, Moving Forward, One Gift at a Time. A 4-man scramble – $100 registration fee per man – $400 per team Greens Fee, Cart & Lunch Included – Prizes, Awards, Fun & Fellowship Friday, July 25 at […]
- Elementary Academic Awards (6/24/2014) - Citizenship Award – Erin Burleson, Si Pearson, Cadence Wait, Rosamond Barnett, and Emma Michel. Not pictured JoleyAnn Valentine Presidential Academic Fitness – Erin Burleson 4th, 5th, and 5th Science Awards – Anushka Bhakta, Michealann Lemons, and Ellie Livingston. Lanie Valentine, Colton Shawver, Kaylee Patterson, Tanner Cook, Cassie Dougan, and Erin Burleson 4th, […]
- Cheer Camp (6/9/2014) - We are extremely proud of the Jr High and Varsity Cheerleaders as they represented Marshall Academy very well during the UCA Cheer Camp at Mississippi State University May 29-June 1. Both squads received several honors during the camp evaluations on Sunday morning. The Jr. High Squad earned 4 first place trophies for 1) Extreme Dance […]
- Summer Reading List 2014 (6/9/2014) - 2014-15 Summer Reading List - Summer reading is a little different this year. Please check out this summer’s requirements and do not wait until the end of summer to get started. Remember Summer Reading is required for students in grades 7th-12th.
- Project Graduation (5/31/2014) - The Marshall Academy Class of 2014 enjoyed a fun filled evening, after their graduation ceremony, at Incredible Pizza in Cordova. The event was part of project graduation, a program offered by many high schools, in which organized, adult-supervised and alcohol-free activities are offered as part as part of a post-graduation party. A.J. Boyd, Carrie […]
- Graduation 2014 (5/31/2014) - Graduation was held on May 19 for the Marshall Academy Class of 2014. Here are a few highlights from the evening. Alli Smith before graduation Johnny Crnogorac receiving his certificate Chance Lykens receiving his diploma from School Board President Anita Barnett Dylan Rowe receiving his scholarships Josh Mask turning his tassel […]
- Secondary Academic Awards (5/30/2014) - Marshall Academy held their Academic Awards Ceremony on Thursday, May 15. Students in grades 7th – 12th were recognized for their academic achievements for the 2013-2014 school year. Ryan Brock and Taylor Blaker – American Legion Award These students were selected by the Marshall Academy Faculty and Staff for demonstrating strong qualities of character and good […]
- Chicks hatch in 3rd Grade (5/19/2014) - A half-dozen eggs have been developing in an incubator over the past 21 days in Mrs. Camurati’s third grade class at Marshall Academy. The eggs were placed in an automatic incubator that turns them every 45 minutes and keeps them at a constant 99.6 degrees. The third graders had to add water to the incubator […]
- Summer Day Care Program (5/16/2014) - Marshall Academy will be offering a full time summer program for children through Grade 4. You can drop-in upon availability and notification or send your child on designated days. Call the school office for more information and rates. 662-252-3452
- Top Super Kids Fund Raiser (5/12/2014) - Lowry Strickland helped to raise the most money during Marshall Academy’s Super Kids event held on Friday, May 9. The proceeds raised will be donated to the American Lung Association. A total of $1049.00 was raised by the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade classes at Marshall Academy. Lowry along with his 2nd Grade Classmates collected […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”
Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).