Marshall Academy News
- Accelerated Reader Reward Trip (5/19/2015) - 60 students in 1st-7th Grades enjoyed a day at the ball park while taking in a Red Birds Game as a reward for excelling in the Accelerated Reader Program
- Frank Swords Gymnasium (5/18/2015) - Marshall Academy is excited to unveil the new sign honoring Mr. Frank Swords and all his years of service to our school. We were happy to have the Swords family present today (l to r) Josh Mask, Juston Mask, Bryan Settle, Leslie Swords Settle, Audrey Settle, Vicki Swords, Amy and Perry Mask to mark this […]
- Varsity Athletic Banquet (5/7/2015) - Basketball-Thomas Faulkenbery(All-Conference & Best Defense), Tobe West(Patriot), Dakota Daily(All-Conference, All-Star, Best Offense, & MVP), Christian Compton(All-Conference, All-Star and,Most Assists), and Malik Riddle(All-Conference and Best Defense). Not Pictured: Cortez Love(All-Conference & Most rebounds), Jordon Harris(All-Conference Honorable Mention & Hustle Award), and Peyton Taylor(All-Conference Honorable Mention & Three Point Percentage Award). Mary Catherine Hutchens Outstanding Cheerleader Baseball […]
- Record of Service Hours (5/5/2015) - Record of service hours are now due. Everyone needs to complete a form and return it to the school office if they have not already done so. Forms are available here on the website or in the display case outside the school office. service hours
- Marshall Academy Golf North State Champions (4/29/2015) - Congratulations to our Marshall Patriots Golf team for placing first in the North State A tournament hosted at Kirkwood National Golf Club. Coach Gary Hickman, Coach Steve Elgin, Josh Feathers, Steven Elgin, Everett Hickman, Tyler Harden, and Coach Clay Pritchett. Not pictured Michael Thompson and Christian Compton. The Patriots advance to the State Tournament next […]
- Beauty Revue (4/29/2015) - The Marshall Academy Beauty Revue 2015 “There is a no more Beautiful You” was held on Saturday, April 25 in the Frank Swords Gymnasium. There were two divisions, Jr. High and High School, and the girls competed in both casual and formal wear. 13 Girls participated in the Jr. High Division. Ms. Erin Lomenick was […]
- Grandparents Day (4/28/2015) - Our annual Grandparents Day was held on Thursday, April 23. Students in Pre-K through 6th Grade had a program for our grandparents in the Frank Swords Gymnasium. Afterwards the grandparents / special friends got to spend time with the children in the classrooms, and ended the morning with refreshments on the front lawn. We appreciate […]
- Easley attends The EPA Youth Leadership Conference (4/20/2015) - Bailey Easley, a Junior at Marshall Academy, was selected by the Northcentral Electric Power Association to attend the EPA Youth Leadership Workshop in Jackson, MS on February 25-27. Students studied the finer aspects of leadership, enjoyed a first-hand look at our state government in action, sharpened their leadership skills, and heard presentations from government leaders, […]
- Beco comes to visit (4/10/2015) - The Elementary students enjoyed seeing Beco the Magician perform his famous magic tricks on Thursday, April 9. Beco allowed several of the students to assist him during a few of the magic illusions. Emma Michel & Noah Robinson Abby Busby & Lowry Strickland Tate Lynn
- Blood Drive (4/7/2015) - Marshall Academy partnered once again with Mississippi Blood Services for our annual spring blood drive. We are very thankful to all our students, parents, and friends that came to campus and donated blood. MS Blood Services collected 32 units of blood Tuesday at our Blood Drive. Senior Devin McGreger helped to save several lives when […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!
This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).