Marshall Academy News
- Varsity Baseball this week (4/15/2014) - The Varsity Baseball team will travel to Greenville Christian School for a game in the first round of playoffs on Wednesday, April 16. Game time is 5:00. The same two teams will play Friday, April 18 at Patriot Field. Game time Friday is 3:00. Come out and support your Patriots!!
- Jr. High District Track Meet (4/15/2014) - The Jr. High Track Teams had a great time at the Junior High District Track Meet last week. The boys walked away with the District Track Championship with a total of 94 points. Pictured (l to r) Ben Shaw, Whitt Rodgers, Wesley Bolden, Cordarius Thomas, Si Pearson, Tyler Bolden, Ryan McAlexander, Cortez Love, Coach Sam […]
- STAR Student and Teacher (4/12/2014) - Marshall Academy’s STAR Student Kristen Lusby and her STAR Teacher Jason Taylor attended the annual STAR Student-Teacher Achievement Program awards ceremony April 10, 2014 in Jackson, MS. Kristen received awards with 281 of the state’s top-scoring ACT students and were recognized by guest speakers including Governor Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Gov Tate Reeves, and the reigning […]
- Varsity Baseball Teams wins District 1-A Championship (4/12/2014) - The Varsity Baseball Team defeated Desoto School in two very close games Thursday, April 10 to win the District 1-A Championship. The team will begin North State Action this coming week. We are very proud of the team for their outstanding efforts and play this season. Front – Chance Lykens Middle – Juston Mask, Tyler […]
- Beta Club Inductions (4/9/2014) - Marshall Academy held their Beta Club Induction Ceremony on April 9. The Sr. Beta Club Officers talked about their roles and the importance of the leadership of the organization. New inductees were introduced and all members were recognized for their hard work and commitment to academic excellence. We are very proud of these outstanding students […]
- Spanish I works on Fashion Projects (4/9/2014) - To help the Spanish I students learn their vocabulary on la ropa (clothing) the students completed a Fashion Model Project. Students were required to select 5 articles of clothing or accessories to design for their models. They were given fabric samples and other supplies to help in their designs. The students worked very hard on […]
- Alaken McNeer Signs with Hinds Community College (4/9/2014) - Senior, Alaken McNeer recently signed with Hinds Community College to play softball. We are very proud of Alaken and her accomplishment. She is pictured here with her family and coaches.
- 2nd & 3rd Grade Dying Easter Eggs (4/9/2014) - Marshall Academy’s 2nd & 3rd Grade classes had a special treat on April 9. Ms. Amy Andrews from New Albany came by to help the students dye Easter Eggs. She showed the classes different types of eggs from an Ostrich egg, to a Goose egg, and a Chicken egg. Ms Andrews demonstrated how to dye […]
- Spring Festival Fun (4/7/2014) - The Spring Festival at Marshall Academy was recently held on Saturday, April 5. Here are a few highlights from the fun day- Coach Gunn being a good sport in the dunking booth helping to raise money for project graduation. Ryan Curtis going down the big slide. People enjoying the cake walk. Pie contest winners […]
- Art Contest Winners (4/3/2014) - Marshall Academy had several District and State Art Contest Winners in the MAIS. Pre-K and Kindergarten District Winners - Front Row (l to r) Charlie Clayton, Kyler Todd, Jackson McQueen, Brennan Smith, and Peyton Curtis. Back Row (l to r) Laila Grace Carpenter, Sophie Allred, Collin Chandler, and Dakota Hill. Upper Elementary Winners - Front Row (l […]
Welcome to Marshall Academy!This site has been developed to give our families and prospective families an overview of our history, and insight into our current academic, athletic, artistic and cultural school life– “all things Marshall.”
Marshall Academy is a K3-12 college preparatory school, located in historic Holly Springs, MS. The school was founded with the idea of establishing a school with high moral standards built on Christian principles and the love for learning. Marshall is a school of tomorrow for the world of tomorrow. Our curriculum focuses on critical and creative thinking, connecting ideas, and collaboration.
MA is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS).